Super Mario Land III Super Mario Land III

I like it...

Great job with the idea. But not to compare, but I STILL think it could be more like Mario Mishaps DX. I'm not big on Sprites, but this worked out pretty well. Good job!

Go Ska! Go Ska!

Hmmm...

Awesome dude. I would only make it so you can hear the vocals better. It might make it better if I could understand more than 19% of the vocals. Lol. But other than that, this flash was Godly!

Malltime Musings 5 Malltime Musings 5

Pretty funny!

Not bad, man. I really think this is funny, dude. Just maybe work on each character a little more. Nice comedy though.

Cheers man!

~Erik Eckhart~

PhotoPro Pensacola PhotoPro Pensacola

Nice man!

I like this alot. It's an idea that is innovative and fun. Great idea, conception of that idea and well played out. Keep it up!

~Erik Eckhart~

Gta: Doncaster - Part One Gta: Doncaster - Part One

Eh...

Could've been better. A couple suggestions:

1. Make it so I don't have to move the mouse to hit next everytime someone talks. I'm lazy enough, man. Lol.

2. Add some more sound.

3. Make it more interesting by touching up the plot a bit, maybe instead of adding speech bubbles, actually have the characters talk.

4. Give me cheese!

5. I like cream cheese.

6. Also....bring me a bagel....mmmmm Cream cheese on a bagel....

Score!

joe-kangaroo responds:

More sound would have made the file size too big. Also stop with the cheese thing.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Nice work!!!

I'll have fun with this! Great job!

Street Fighter - Ken Metalized Street Fighter - Ken Metalized

Sick playing

Nice job man. I don't recgonize the music, mainly because I didn't really play much of the game as a kid. BUT I do recgonize talent when I hear it. You, my friend have some sick skills. Good job!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! You should play it. Even with todays gaming standards, it still kicks ass!

Hey, Whats that? Hey, Whats that?

Not bad.

I like the beat, but after while it gets old. Maybe mix it up a bit. It's cool though, I'll give you that.

Northern Lights Northern Lights

Pretty good man.

I like it. But I don't know it if it is general rock though. The drums maybe. But the synth throws me off a bit. Good though!

Cheers!

Fear-Star-5 responds:

Thanks alot. Ya Im not really sure what to call it eather.