PhotoPro Pensacola PhotoPro Pensacola

Nice man!

I like this alot. It's an idea that is innovative and fun. Great idea, conception of that idea and well played out. Keep it up!

~Erik Eckhart~

Gta: Doncaster - Part One Gta: Doncaster - Part One

Eh...

Could've been better. A couple suggestions:

1. Make it so I don't have to move the mouse to hit next everytime someone talks. I'm lazy enough, man. Lol.

2. Add some more sound.

3. Make it more interesting by touching up the plot a bit, maybe instead of adding speech bubbles, actually have the characters talk.

4. Give me cheese!

5. I like cream cheese.

6. Also....bring me a bagel....mmmmm Cream cheese on a bagel....

Score!

joe-kangaroo responds:

More sound would have made the file size too big. Also stop with the cheese thing.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Nice work!!!

I'll have fun with this! Great job!

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Not bad.

I wish there was more to it than that. Like you should think up of some ways to REVOLUTIONIZE Pac Man. I'd bow to you...A Godly game...even better! WOW!

Lol. *cough* umm..nice game!

Jig Jig

NICE!!!

I enjoy this alot! Without a little work, this game could possibly become addicting!

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

Nice Game Man!

It certaintly captures my hatred for chickens.....keeping all the seed to themselves....those bastards.

Anywho, nice game!

Lights ON! (open source) Lights ON! (open source)

Great Idea!

I love the idea and difficulty level. But I still would change some things.

1. Add some background music, to get the feel of it. I had to play some Third Eye Blind in the background to keep myself interested, lol.

2. Make some more levels of difficulty. (Make it like: Novice, Intermediate, and Master. Stuff like that)

3. Make the colors change so that the make different patterns, like instead of just Yellow, make it so you can turn the cube, making it simulate EVEN MORE of the friendly Rubix Cube.

Either way, awesome idea!

Hope you fix it up a bit! You really have something here!

Cheers!

Ninja-chicken responds:

Nice review thanks for the comments

Zombikiller2 Zombikiller2

Some ideas...

Great flash! But some things I would change:

1. Make the gun move with the flash.
2. Add an aimer on the screen for better accuracy.
3. Make more of a story plot behind it. \
4. Maybe some more levels.
5. Make some of the zombies attack YOU, and come towards you.
6. Make it so you have to reload or something, that'd be pretty cool.

I think that if you can make these changes that you have the potential to be on the front page. I really enjoyed this game, and think I would put it in my favorites if you made the changes above. I look forward to some flashes from you in the future!

Cheers!