Super Mario Land III Super Mario Land III

I like it...

Great job with the idea. But not to compare, but I STILL think it could be more like Mario Mishaps DX. I'm not big on Sprites, but this worked out pretty well. Good job!

Go Ska! Go Ska!

Hmmm...

Awesome dude. I would only make it so you can hear the vocals better. It might make it better if I could understand more than 19% of the vocals. Lol. But other than that, this flash was Godly!

Malltime Musings 5 Malltime Musings 5

Pretty funny!

Not bad, man. I really think this is funny, dude. Just maybe work on each character a little more. Nice comedy though.

Cheers man!

~Erik Eckhart~

The blessing The blessing

Great!

Music - Awesome
Graphics - Amazing
Style - Nifty
Violence - Not Bad

Okay, I've run out of "awesome" words. But anyway absolutely sweetness! OH MY GOD! There's ANOTHER "awesome" word!

~Erik Eckhart~

Artistofthewar responds:

hahahaa... thanks!

Lightboy episode 1 Lightboy episode 1

Not bad...

But with some adjustments it would be awesome.

Okay, first off, the graphics are great, but it doesn't hurt to tweak a bit. Then the sound is okay, but could use some work. You can hear the mic hit something, or that's what it sounds like. Try turning down the volume a bit.

The humor is fine, but sometimes random humor isn't too bad. So take some tips from Family Guy or something like that. Try making a better plot than this first episode. Maybe work a bit on each characters profile or something. I liked this flash and would put it in my favorites if you tweaked it a bit. Hope you take my advice and the advice of other flash artists. I myself do not have flash, i am an audio artist. But I figure, what the hell.

Good luck man! Keep it up, and great job!

~EckHart~

Hairspray - Improved Hairspray - Improved

Pretty Cool

I didn't see the first submitted flash, but this one is freaking awesome! I really like the graphics, and the ending. Very nice. Hope to see some more stuff from you in the future!

Keep up the good work!

~Erik~

FlashBulb responds:

Thanks for your support man. I appreciate it! It's people like you that keep me going in flash ;-)

Stellarsis episode I Stellarsis episode I

Pretty Cool!

I like the idea of the action buttons at the bottom.

life: tales of the world life: tales of the world

Nice job!

Awesome graphics!

zeon101 responds:

thx man........... they took a while to do!

Northern Times Northern Times

Nice man!

Awesome animation, graphics, music video, EVERYTHING!

CloudSong CloudSong

LMAO!

This is going in my favorites! Nice man!